I always like goal setting at the beginning of each year so here are my goals for 2021
- Get a distinction in my masters
- Film one second a day
- Start Ballet (Okay COVID will have to calm for this because I don’t really have space in my bedroom but I can do what I can!)
- Learn keyboard and continue writing a musical about ME/CFS (This will be a goal for the 2nd part of the year because LPC life but i definitely want to get it done even if it never sees the light of day!
- Climb v3/4 regularly again (COVID dependent but I’m sure we can make it happen!)
- Continue challenging myself on overhangs and roofs
- Become a better advocate for my health
- Be nicer to my family even when they’re not nice to me and saying things I really don’t agree with
- Get a job or find another income stream post masters
- Reach 250 followers on this blog
- Do physio daily (the back needs fixing)
- Eat healthier
- Keep up with and improve commercial awareness
- Climb outdoors (I do have a trip planned to hoping it goes ahead!)
- Get my splits back
- Take up every opportunity and stop hiding behind the fear of rejection
- Continue reading/listening to audio-books for pleasure
- Less procrastination and more engaged study time.
What are your goals in 2021!