As I’ve got a busy and stressful week I thought I’d make a quicker easier post and that is more brain fog stories as I have plenty of stupid brain fog moments.
- Forgetting my brothers name. Not just confusing the two but going completely blank and having to settle for child and then getting told off by mum because “he has a name”. I know he has a name but my brain was so dead in that moment it couldn’t figure the name out.
- Calling dad mum and vise versa – I did it twice in one evening a couple of weeks ago
- How do I make a bowl of oats?
- Completely misspelling words so they end up jumbles of letters
- Writing the opposite of what you intended
- Confusing words and names starting with similar letters
- Leaving house keys in the front door
- Forgetting to go to the toilet – yes I often wonder around wondering what I got up to do, go sit down again and then remember
- Looking for ice packs in the kitchen draws instead of the freezer
- Difficulty safely navigating streets and crossing roads when walking – my brain just struggles to process all the movement around me which is why I’ve not learnt to drive yet.
I hope these events show you the ridiculous things brain fog does to us multiple times a day and is somewhat relatable and helpful in helping everyone with brain fog feel less useless and alone!